Colorado Product Liability Lawsuits
Defective Products — Serious Injuries — Wrongful Death
As consumers, we should be able to expect that the products we buy are safe for us to use. We trust that manufacturers have taken the proper care in designing and manufacturing their products. We trust that the companies who distribute those products have looked into their safety. Unfortunately, in an increasing number of situations, our trust is misplaced.
The trial attorneys at The Overton Law Firm in Denver, Colorado have helped many people injured by dangerous and defective products. Poor design, manufacturing defects, shoddy workmanship, and hazardous materials can all result in a dangerous product which can cause serious injury and death.
- Product defects are found in children’s toys, strollers, and equipment
- Product defects are found in tires, brakes, seat belts, air bags, and auto design
- Defective and dangerous equipment such as cranes, power tools, and heavy equipment in the workplace and on construction sites
- Defective and dangerous heaters, kitchen appliances, garage equipment or furniture in the home
- Defective and dangerous drugs and nutritional supplements
- Defective chairs
- Defective guard rails
When consumers’ trust is betrayed through the careless disregard or negligent actions of a manufacturer or distributor, you need the law to step in. You need justice. And you need compensation for the needless injuries you have suffered.
We understand the complexity of defective product cases. Holding a manufacturer accountable for defects in manufacturing their products requires the help of product, engineering, and design experts.
Standing Up for People Injured by Dangerous Products
We are prepared to take your product defect case as far as it needs to go for you to get fair compensation. We have achieved substantial verdicts and settlements for our injured clients, some for more than $1 million*. Some of the cases we have handled recently include:
- A wrongful death claim for an accident caused by a faulty handrail
- Catastrophic injuries caused by a crane collapse
- A back injury caused by faulty chair assembly
- Health problems caused by over-the-counter supplements
If you were injured or a loved one has died wrongly because of a product defect, contact our Denver injury law office. We offer a free initial consultation. You pay nothing to talk with an experienced lawyer.
* Due to the unique facts and circumstances of each injury case, past results do not guarantee future outcomes. We would be happy to provide you with a free case evaluation regarding your injury or wrongful death claim.